Richard 'Call'

Who am I ? An old enough adult photo geek in SecondLife;
What do I do ? Take pictures, photoshoots, and at moments videos;
What you can find here ? My personal view on the life in SecondLife, and also the photoshoots I make when I am not a paparazzi;

Sunday 29 November 2015

Welcome to Richard 'Call' Photostudio.


As an amateur photographer, I am trying to do some art within SL.
Please feel free to visit the gallery and the island.
And if you need any more info, please contact me.

And as an amateur, I leave it up to you to show your gratitude.
So if you like the pictures I took from you, or if you like in general what I do, feel free to drop something in the cash register on the desk.

Oh, forgot to tell you. Light, Depth of View, and any other effect are all created in-world in SL;
And I only use GIMP for 2 thing: cropping and scaling.
Poses - what's that ? I try to capture that image created by your movement at that moment (AO, Dance system,...)

The raw pictures I take are of a size of 6016x3312 pixels - 24bit depth. I crop them to a 4:3 ratio, and scale them down to 1024x768 pixels.
If you want I can set the raw shots available for download in real life.

Feel free to visit my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Richard.Call.Dayva